Cisco SG300-10 10-Port Gigabit Managed Switch provides a reliable foundation for your business network. It delivers the features you need to improve the availability of your critical business applications, protect sensitive data and optimize network bandwidth to deliver information and applications more effectively.
Cisco SG300-10 10-Port Gigabit Managed Switch has the advanced security management capabilities and network features you need to support business-class data, voice, security and wireless technologies. At the same time, it is simple to deploy and configure, allowing you to take advantage of the managed network service your business requires.
Cisco SG300-10 10-Port Gigabit Managed Switch can simply and securely connect employees working in small offices with each other and with all of the servers, printers and other devices they use.
High performance and reliable connectivity helps speed file transfers and data processing, improves network up-time and keeps your employees connected and productive.
Cisco SG300-10 10-Port Gigabit Managed Switch allows employees to work productively from conference rooms and common areas, collaborate in any office and access business applications from wherever they are.
Gigabit Ethernet connectivity helps ensure that your employees have the bandwidth and performance they need to make the most of mobile productivity. And with embedded security, your employees can work with confidence, knowing that only authorized users can access applications and network devices.
As a managed network solution, Cisco SG300-10 10-Port Gigabit Managed Switch provides the performance and advanced traffic-handling intelligence you need to deliver all communications and data over a single network.
Cisco SG300-10 10-Port Gigabit Managed Switch is rigorously tested to help ensure easy integration and full compatibility with Cisco and other products, providing a complete small business solution.
Cisco SG300-10 10-Port Gigabit Managed Switch lets you extend highly secure network connectivity to guests in a variety of settings, such as a hotel, an office waiting room or any other area open to non-employee users.
Using powerful but easy-to-configure security and traffic segmentation capabilities, you can isolate your vital business traffic from guest services and keep guests' network sessions private from each other.
Cisco SG300-10 10-Port Gigabit Managed Switch also includes embedded QoS intelligence to prioritize delay-sensitive services such as voice and video, simplify unified communications deployments and help ensure consistent network performance for all services.
As a managed switch, Cisco SG300-10 10-Port Gigabit Managed Switch lets you use a variety of advanced features to control traffic over your network. Features include:
- • Static routing/Layer 3 switching between VLANs: This capability allows you to segment your network into separate work-groups and communicate across VLANs without degrading application performance. As a result, you can manage internal routing with your switch and dedicate your router to external traffic and security, helping your network run more efficiently.
- • IPv6 support: As the IP network addressing scheme evolves to accommodate more devices, you can make sure that your network is ready. Cisco SG300-10 10-Port Gigabit Managed Switch provides native support for IPv6, the newest version of the Internet Protocol, as well as the previous IPv4 standard. As a result, you will be able to move up to the next generation of networking applications and operating systems without an extensive equipment upgrade.
- • Dual image support: With the ability to maintain dual images of your switches, you can perform software upgrades without having to take the network offline and without worrying about an outage during an upgrade.
- • Remote management: Using Simple Network Management Protocol, you can set up and manage all switches and other Cisco devices in your network remotely, instead of having to directly connect to them.
- Cisco SG300-10 10-Port Gigabit Managed Switch provides more ports per Gigabit Ethernet switch than traditional switch models, giving you more flexibility to connect and empower your business.
- It also offers mini gigabit interface converter (mini-GBIC) expansion slots that give you the option to add fiber-optic or Gigabit Ethernet uplink connectivity to the switch.
- With the ability to increase the connectivity range of the switch, you have more flexibility to design your network around your unique business environment and to easily connect switch on different floors or across the business.
Good features with business functionality made Cisco SG300. Do you think so?
With uncontained glee,
Review another comm device
P.S: Please leave a comment and follow any of the social link below to share clarity of the device.